How to Plan for More Effective Lead Generation Strategies
Clients today expect to be catered to on a personal level, which means you have to segment your audience and zero in on their needs. Lead generation strategies that involve gathering insights on an audience and conveying to them the right story are going to meet these expectations.
One of the best methods of lead generation continues to be telemarketing. Your lead generation telemarketing campaign can be approached like a business plan; you’ll describe your lead generation goals, your audience, details that make your audience special, the pain points and industry trends. You can build your telemarketing script around these issues.
There is a lot of discussion about whether to go with an on-premise telemarketing solution or outsource to a professional agency. However, the outcome of the discussion is almost always swayed in the favor of outsourcing because there are too many advantages, which include scalability and cost-effectiveness.
Top reasons for outsourcing other than cost:
- Nurture relationships – Nothing surpasses telemarketing to help you establish relationships. Even if they aren’t ready to convert for this campaign, a nurtured lead will be worth a lot more than it is now.
- Training and Development – the telemarketing industry is excellent at changing with the landscape around them. Agents are educated in the latest technology as well as communication techniques that attract more business.
- Professionalism – an outsourced telemarketer will have more professional abilities on their side than the agents you piece together for an in-house call center.
- Persistence – professional telemarketers follow a strict schedule that is efficient and persistent, which means they will find more high value sales leads.
- Teamwork – not only will an outsourced company work as a cohesive unit, they also team up with clients to ensure that the solutions they deliver are consistent with company standards.
Your lead generation campaign will be exponentially more effective when you understand who your best customer is going to be. This means you’ll need behavioral data on your demographic. When paired with the right telemarketing company, the audience will be targeted correctly.
One of the strengths of telemarketing is the automation involved in the technology telemarketers use today. Not only does this automation connect more targets to the marketers, it does it with less cost and more efficiency. But that’s not the biggest strength you’ll find in your lead generation campaign using telemarketing: perhaps the most advantageous aspect of telemarketing is its proactive approach. When marketing professionals can have an actual conversation with the target, the ability to generate leads is much greater than it is through other marketing channels.
For years, Blue Valley Telemarketing has proven to clients that outsourcing lead generation needs is the best choice. What are your lead generation needs? Contact us today and we’ll tell you how we can assist you.